Boost Your Social Media Reach with Bookmarks My Webs - Personality Disorders If you feel some change in the behavior of a person like sudden anger, uncertain laughs and strange expressions over little very things, you need to consult a professional psychiatrist like Dr. Devina Singh for the treatment. These are the symptoms of personality disorders and it can be a threat to the whole family. For more information visit our website. Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:29:20 UTC en