Looking to hire top HTML developers? Build your team of Silicon Valley-standard HTML developers in 3-5 days with Turing.
HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) is a popular standard markup language that allows users to create different elements on web pages such as headings, links, paragraphs, structure sections, etc. It is straightforward and easy to use even for beginner developers. Top companies like PayPal, Uber, Netflix, IBM, etc use it heavily for building and structuring their website’s data. Although there are other tools for building and structuring webpages, none of them match the efficiency and usability of HTML.
Skills to look for in an HTML developer?
1. High-level proficiency in HTML and CSS
2. Knowledge of databases
3. Familiarity with the coding languages
4. Familiarity with version control systems
5. Proficiency in CSS pre-processing platforms
6. Familiarity with the front-end frameworks